Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Supreme Court’s Ruling in Favor of Driver Puts Up Road Block Against Improper Traffic Stop A recent ruling from the state’s highest court served as a clear statement regarding the limitations of proper traffic stops. Namely, the ....
- Florida Appeals Court Upholds Search Warrant for Woman’s Home, Despite Delay, Omitted Information One of the constitution’s most basic protections is citizens’ right to be secure in their homes. That’s why the law imposes several ....
- Judge Doesn’t Need Proof of Dept. of Corrections’ Inability to Meet Man’s Medical Needs to Issue Lesser Sentence While Florida’s criminal sentencing guidelines exist to help promote fairness, the law gives judges discretion to issue lesser penalties when ....