Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Florida Appeals Court Upholds Evidence Obtained After Suspect is Handcuffed and Detained While Awaiting Eyewitness Informant Evidence of a crime must be obtained lawfully, without violating the rights of the accused. In a recent 2d District Court of Appeal case, a search and
- Hearsay Evidence and Restitution in Florida A conviction for a crime involving property damage often includes a restitution order, an amount that must be paid to the victim. In a recent 2d
- Your Right to Remain Silent In our practice we hear from clients all the time that the police did not read them their rights, meaning Miranda rights, when they are arrested.