Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Offender Gets Two Years in Jail for Refusing to Admit Wrongdoing as Part of Plea-Bargain Required Treatment Program An accused sex offender’s failure to complete the terms of his plea deal landed him in jail for more than two years, and the trial court ruled ....
- DUI: Refusal of Breath Test Many Florida driver’s are unaware that by getting a Florida driver’s license, they are agreeing to consent to a breath test in a DUI ....
- Double Jeopardy Protection Doesn’t Shield Driver from Disclosure of Results of Blood Alcohol Test Taken by Hospital A driver’s defense against the admission at trial of a hospital’s blood alcohol content measurement after he refused a law enforcement ....