Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Meth Evidence Collected in Illegal Florida Traffic Stop Was Inadmissible, Leads to Reversal of Conviction When encountering people they believe have committed crimes, police officers often become keenly aware of traffic offenses. That’s because even ....
- Pasco Sheriff has your medical records In a case that’s been ongoing since 2011, the State of Florida is prosecuting Dr. William Crumbley for allegedly running a non licensed pain ....
- Judge Wrongfully Excluded Media from Prospective Juror Examination in ‘Loud Music Trial’, Appeals Court Rules The high-profile prosecution of a man accused of murder and attempted murder in Jacksonville’s “loud music trial” drew national ....