Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free, so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. Make no mistake, the State of Florida will aggressively prosecute your case and seek to punish you according to the law.
You have rights and deserve the protections afforded to you by the U.S. Constitution. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Juvenile Battery Trinity Florida Most people living any where in the US have heard about teenagers who post their “crimes” on Facebook or YouTube and then get ....
- Sealing and Expunging criminal records in Florida We receive several phone call per day about sealing and/or expunging prior criminal records. Most people are not eligible for either because they have ....
- Jail Credit in Pasco County, Florida How do you get credit for the full number of days you spend in jail in another county when you have a warrant out of Pasco County, Florida? In a ....