Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Plea Negotiations: Why can’t my criminal defense attorney get me a better deal? Because we offer free consultations, we often receive calls from people who already have an attorney who has negotiated a plea with ....
- Dunkin Donuts in Trinity Florida This week in major crime news of Trinity, Florida a local resident was arrested for impersonating a police officer at the local Dunkin Donuts. ....
- Warrants in Florida What do I do if I have a Florida warrant and I live out of state? The short answer is CALL ME. The much longer answer is that it depends on whether or ....