Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Police Officer’s Failure to Return ID, Wallet Changed Encounter from Voluntary to Unlawful Detainment In any criminal trial, the state can present only the evidence that it seized lawfully. If a police officer conducts a warrantless search without ....
- Appeals Court Rejects State’s Overcharging Man Who Solicited Teen for Sex A man charged with attempted sexual activity with a minor successfully appealed his conviction because the state charged the man with the wrong crime. ....
- Trial Court Erred in Setting Aside Alleged Robber’s Negotiated Plea One of the important elements of the criminal justice system is the ability of attorneys for the prosecution and attorneys representing the accused to ....