Daniel N. Pawuk
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties
- Extensive DUI trial experience
- Has handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony cases
- Over one hundred jury and bench trials
- Licensed in Florida, New York, Arizona and Washington D.C.
Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
If you have been arrested, or think you are about to be, call an attorney immediately. You may think that you can’t afford a lawyer, but the consequences of not having effective representation could be far worse…loss of time, money and your freedom!
Are you looking for a Clearwater criminal defense lawyer? We serve Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando & Hillsborough County! At Pawuk & Pawuk your initial consultation is free so you have nothing to lose by coming in and talking to us. At Pawuk & Pawuk, you will receive honest and dedicated representation from former prosecutors who know the system and have the experience to defend you. We are available 24/7! Call us any time for a free, honest evaluation of your case.
Stephanie T. Pawuk
- Graduate of Stetson University College of Law
- Former State Prosecutor – Pinellas County Florida
- Handled hundreds of criminal cases from juvenile petit theft to murder
- Over 50 jury trials
- Certified Attorney ad Litem and Guardian ad Litem
- Prisoner Gets Second Chance to Seek Credit for Time Served Out of County and Out of State A man convicted and sentenced in Pinellas County but who also served time out-of-county and out-of-state received a renewed chance to obtain credit ....
- Florida Man Gets New Trial Due to Wrongfully Admitted Gun Evidence Florida law regarding the admission of evidence relating to firearms is very clear. To be admissible at trial, the state must adequately tie the ....
- Appeals Court Rules Man Mentally Incompetent, Voids Guilty Plea A trial court decided to discount a criminal defendant’s odd behavior at his plea hearing and go forward with accepting the man’s guilty ....