Clearwater DUI Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
Clearwater DUI Lawyers serving all of Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando and Hillsborough County. If you have been arrested for DUI you should speak to an attorney as soon as possible. You have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request a hearing to challenge the suspension of your license. If you do not, the DHSMV will automatically suspend your license. This stage is separate from your criminal case which will be prosecuted in the County or Circuit Court, depending on whether it is a felony or a misdemeanor.
There are many defenses to a DUI charge. A few of the questions which must be addressed are:
- Were you legally stopped by the police officer?
- Was the Intoxilyzer properly maintained in accordance with FDLE testing requirements?
- Did the officer use his police radio during the breath test?
- Were you sick or did you have fever?
- Did the officer properly administer the Field Sobriety Tests?
Looking for a DUI Lawyer in Clearwater, New Port Richey, St. Pete or Tampa?
Mr. Pawuk has handled and tried hundreds of DUI cases involving these and other issues. You may have a defense and avoid the serious repercussions of a DUI conviction.
- Citizen Arrest for DUI Did you know you can be “arrested” by a private citizen, not law enforcement, for a DUI? In order to make a “citizen’s ....
- Tampa DUI: Attorney Imagine that you are driving home after a few beers at the local Chili’s, and just a few blocks from your house you slow down at a stop sign ....
- Dunedin, Florida DUI with property damage The Tampa Bay Times reports that a man drove his truck into a a barber shop on Patricia Avenue in Dunedin, Florida yesterday at 5:45PM. It is ....