Clearwater DUI Lawyer | Pawuk & Pawuk, P.A.
Clearwater DUI Lawyers serving all of Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando and Hillsborough County. If you have been arrested for DUI you should speak to an attorney as soon as possible. You have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request a hearing to challenge the suspension of your license. If you do not, the DHSMV will automatically suspend your license. This stage is separate from your criminal case which will be prosecuted in the County or Circuit Court, depending on whether it is a felony or a misdemeanor.
There are many defenses to a DUI charge. A few of the questions which must be addressed are:
- Were you legally stopped by the police officer?
- Was the Intoxilyzer properly maintained in accordance with FDLE testing requirements?
- Did the officer use his police radio during the breath test?
- Were you sick or did you have fever?
- Did the officer properly administer the Field Sobriety Tests?
Looking for a DUI Lawyer in Clearwater, New Port Richey, St. Pete or Tampa?
Mr. Pawuk has handled and tried hundreds of DUI cases involving these and other issues. You may have a defense and avoid the serious repercussions of a DUI conviction.
- DUI: Refusal of Breath Test Many Florida driver’s are unaware that by getting a Florida driver’s license, they are agreeing to consent to a breath test in a DUI ....
- Double Jeopardy Protection Doesn’t Shield Driver from Disclosure of Results of Blood Alcohol Test Taken by Hospital A driver’s defense against the admission at trial of a hospital’s blood alcohol content measurement after he refused a law enforcement ....
- Evidence in a Florida DUI Florida, like other states, takes DUI charges seriously, particularly if a drunk driver causes injury while driving. However, there are a number of ....